Saturday, August 28, 2010

We Are Alive!!!

Hey everyone!! So this will be a quick post; a teaser if you will. We are both safe and sound in Pohang. Courtney and I haven't seen each other since we split up at the bus stop. I am already living in my aparetment, while Courtney is staying with a Korean family for about 2 weeks until her apartment is ready. Ok so let me just warn you all. These past 10 days in Korea, we have been splitting up the blog writing between the two of us, AND we didn't write in it everyday because everyday was kind of similar and wouldn't take up alot of space in the blog. Well now that we are apart, be ready for 2 long blog entries a day. I have been here in Pohand for 3.5 days now, and I've already written 3 long entries, and I plan to write about today too. I dont have internet at my house yet, so I am at a PC Bang right now. I've got my entries on an external hard drive but I can't plug it in here, so I will have to wait to do that tomorrow at school. So yeah this is just a warning, tomorrow (hopefully) I will post my past 4 days in Pohang, and they aren' t short or without pictures. Im sure Courtney is also documenting her interesting time with the Korean family taking care of her, so be prepared for her entries as well, when the time comes. Anywho, hope everyone misses us, because we miss you all alot! Im sure I can speak for both of us when I say this, but we really love it here in Korea so far. I'm having a great time! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails