Thursday, October 18, 2012

Motorcycle Trip - Part 2

Motorcycle Trip 2

Finally I had found a motercycle repairman that actually fixed my bike!! Unfortunatly I had to drive all the way across the country to find him. And now that it was fixed.....I had a week to drive it before I sold it.

Such is life.....

The rest of the trip was pretty uneventful. More beautiful scenery, more rain, more relaxing. I made it back to pohang in time to play frisbee on the beach....perfect!!!

And so....this is my last post about Korea for a while. I've started a new blog about my travels if you are interested in continuing to read about my life.

http://butitsnobigdeal.wordpress.com


1 comment:

  1. Hey guys,

    Really enjoy reading your blog! Me and my girlfriend are also considering going out to teach in South Korea for a year or two. I'd love to be able to ask you some questions about your experiences and about the Teach ESL Korea agency (I found this blog from a link on their site).

    I couldn't find an email address listed anywhere here, so here's mine: john.stanley90@gmail.com

    If you have some time, any advice you could give us would be really appreciated.

    Thanks very much!

    John

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails